Free up some cash from your property

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Share this post

If you are sitting on some land – whether a 50ha rural property or a suburban house block, you may be able to apply Company Title and set aside title to a part of your land for sale. In some circumstances, Company Title has different and more beneficial applications than subdivision title or strata/community title.

So if you are thinking about selling off a portion of your land for a weekender or a granny flat, Tenure Solutions might be able to turn your dream into reality – and put some cash into your bank.

For further information or a quote for your individual situation:

Contact Tenure Solutions on 0411 600 712.

More Articles

Providing for Succession

Sometimes issues around succession are problematic for families and cause real difficulties in estates. For several clients, Tenure Solutions has been able to clarify and

Read More »